Boy, Nicole's vocabulary is amazing, especially since she is only 22 months old! Here are a few words, phrases and/or sentences she can say. Some of these I may have already shared with you while others I may have not. There are too many to count!
*Airplane
*Turbulence
*Excellent
*Awesome
*Komatsu tractor
*Breakfast
*Dinner
*Spaghetti
*Lunch
*Oatmeal
*Daddy ride in pool (from when he road in the pool over the house)
*Daddy/Mommy, where are you going?
*Daddy/Mommy, where are you?
*Mommy's van
*Daddy's truck
*See you tomorrow.
*Have a good day.
*Good night
*Boxer shorts
*Bottle
*Sweet dreams
*I love you
*I miss you
*Inappropriate
*Major distraction item (Yes, she says that!)
-That is what we say and use when changing her diaper- to keep her hands occupied. :)
*Thank you
*Please
*Off limits
*Time out
*Merry Christmas
*Snowman
*Santa Clause
*Christmas tree
*Happy Birthday
*Little Mermaid
*She can name all the characters in The Little Mermaid
Basically, Nicole can repeat almost everything we say. I'm sure there are more that I am forgetting about at the moment. If I think of them, I'll let you know!