We went to Nicole's school today to have lunch with her. Needless to say, Jim and I couldn't miss our daughter's first Thanksgiving at school! (All parents were invited)
Nicole is anxiously waiting for her turkey dinner in this picture. She's watching Ms. Lee getting the plates ready.
It's here and it's yummy! Daddy is eating next to me at school. I'm not used to this!
Mommy's turn!
Nicole was kind enough to share her lunch with me. Nicole... Look at me so you can get the spoon in my mouth!
Mmmm, yummy potatoes. Thank you Nicole.It was pretty funny. I wish I had gotten a picture of her taking a bite of the cranberry sauce. Her expression was priceless! She doesn't like it one bit!
Tummy is full so now it naptime. We went ahead and brought Nicole home with us because her Daddy missed her too much when he was out of town the past few days.