What a great picture of Nana and Nicole with her popsicle!
Grandpa must have something good in his pocket!
Boy, I wish I could sleep like this.
Okay, this is the real deal. Mommy did NOT cut off the crust on Nicole's toast. The past few times Nicole has been eating toast, she eats ONLY the crust and leaves the rest. Isn't it supposed to go the other way around?!?!?
See, she did it again! Ha! That is so funny! She is such a character.
Oh, Nicole has learned how to say a FIVE syllable word! She says 'inappropriate' and says it perfectly (clearly).
Mom and Dad (aka Grandma and Grandpa), Nicole can also say my maiden name very, very well. The only problem she has is with the first letter. She says it with a 'T' instead of a 'D'. The rest comes out very, very, very well. You'll have to ask her to say it the next time you talk to her!
I'm sorry I'm not posting what my maiden name is but this is an open blog so anybody can see it. I'd rather leave last names out.