Our Adoption Journey
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Happy Thanksgiving!
Nana got Nicole's little piggy!
We had some delicious Chinese food for our Gotcha Day celebration. Nicole loves her Pork Lo Mein.
In this picture, she is listening to Uncle Rob's cell phone ringing. It sounds like a rooster. It was so funny!
I'm too slow. Nicole just jumped off Grandpa's lap.
Uncle Rob is Nicole's new buddy. Actually, I think she has a crush on him. :)
Nicole is opening up a present Nana got for her. It's a Little Mermaid ornament! Thank you Nana!
I think we all wore Nicole out.
posted by Kelly and Nicole at
1:42 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Kelly and Nicole
Location:
Panama City, Florida
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Gotcha Day Anniversary... Just the three of us
1 Year Ago Today
Thanksgiving at School
Videos Added
Final Post Placement Visit....
We're Home...
A few more pictures before we go home...
Two More Thanksgiving Pictures!
Happy Thanksgiving (Early)
Enjoying Fort Bragg but missing Nicole...