Saturday, December 09, 2006

Pool Construction/ Progress plus 2 Videos

We are having a fiberglass pool installed. This is a view of our backyard (from our neighbor's yard) before any 'major' work was done. We did already have some trees cut down in this picture though.









Our yard is being torn apart!













Nicole was absolutely fascinated with the tractors tearing up our backyard. She watched it intensely for OVER an HOUR. She would barely blink her eyes!











The soil really began to smell horrible. Can you see Nicole plugging her nose? We are right on the bayou and the some of the soil was coming out from the waters edge which is sort of like a marsh. Yuck. It was worse than the paper mill smell!









The pool has arrived and getting ready to go OVER our house. Oh my, I was a nervous wreck and Jim was beyond excited. He was going to ride IN the pool as it went over! Crazy.










The pool and Jim safely made it to the ground! Phew.












An early morning picture of our pool.












I have 3 videos that I want to post and of course, the 3rd one which is the best one, I haven't been able to upload because the file is too big for YouTube. The 3rd one is a view of the pool coming over the house from the back deck and you can see it going down with Jim in it. He's going to try and shrink the file size (if possible) so I can upload it to YouTube and then post it here. So, for now, there are just two new videos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter