Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Hanging Out in the Hotel Room

So...what do you do when in China, while going through the adoption process?

EAT...






SLEEP...



and PLAY a lot!











Nicole is definitely one very happy, playful, and energenic baby! What a blessing she is.

The pictures are smaller in this posting, but if you click on the photo it will open up in a larger one.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What lovely photos! All our best wishes for a happy future together.

1:42 AM, November 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a happy, sweet baby! Thanks for all the pictures!

Love you,
Grandma

5:24 AM, November 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow she sure looks like a happy baby. Sure wish I could get this at work so I could share with a few of my co-workers.

Love you,
Dad

5:46 AM, November 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous!!!
Wow!!!
Enjoy yourselves!

Love sissy---

10:58 AM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger Yoli said...

Spud those pictures are just gorgeous! The baby is just a living doll. I am enjoying this so much. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!!!! You both have so much to be thankful for. Enjoy!!!!

Love auntie Spud

6:06 PM, November 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I am very glad all is going well. God's light is shining brightly on you both.

Tim and Connie

9:10 PM, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter