Monday, November 21, 2005

Day 4 We're in Changsha

Sorry... No time to post. It has been a longggggg and grueling day. We just got in a little while ago (10pm) and it's already 11:30pm. We have to be up at 6:30am to get ready for our meeting to fill out paperwork etc. We're about ready to drop. We'll post tomorrow to tell you how are big day went!

Love to all...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly and Jim! I am so excited for you. I can't believe that tomorrow is the BIG day.
Michelle
IVF Connections

10:01 AM, November 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly and Jim. Please tell me not every day is exhausting. =(
Day four and you don't have Nicole yet? Is it driving you nuts?
Vicki
Soon to be in your shoes!

12:28 PM, November 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sissy! and Hubby!
We(me and my coworker's/friends)
are sitting on pins and needles.
We can't wait to see the first
pictures. When I first get to work
Sara and Diane want to hear about
you and now read about your journey. Everybody is praying and
wishing you the best.
Love always---Tammy

2:06 PM, November 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole, great name! Cute baby!
Have a great trip.
Love, Erika Nicole

2:32 PM, November 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you're half way around the world. I also can't wait to get another cousin.
Love Kyle

2:37 PM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger Yoli said...

Spud get some rest, I am dying to see your gotcha day pictures. Take good care.

Love,
Spud

6:30 PM, November 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly and Jim, Just wanted to wish you all the best. Your big day is finally here. It's noon your time and hope you've got to kiss, hug and hold, Nicole.

Thinking and praying for you,
Jennifer- IVFC

8:19 PM, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter