Monday, November 21, 2005

Gotcha Day.... (more)

Hi Everyone! What a day! This has been an incredible experience!!! Nicole is so beautiful. Other than a slight cold... she's really healthy and is crawling all over the place. We are so thankful and blessed.

I'm really in awe. We finally have our daughter.

Oh... I got to change her first diaper today! Was it a nice clean wet one? Nope. To keep this somewhat tasteful... It was very colorful and messy. Yuck. Good thing neither one of us threw up! LOL!

Right now, Nicole is snuggled up with her dad... sleeping. Ahhhhh. It's such a sight to see.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I am in tears at the beautiful pictures. How exciting. I bet you never thought that a dirty diaper would be so wonderful!!! Looking forward to your updates. God Bless!
Michelle Z

7:16 AM, November 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in tears as I get to see your blessed journey. Nicole is so beautiful and so lucky to have great parents. ~Jennifer and 3Hs

7:32 AM, November 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if you remember me. Cousin Jill back in good old England. Gone are the days when I cut your long blond hair!

We are so thrilled that your dreams have finally come true, and Nicole has two very good parents to guide her through life.

Your Mum is so excited Jim I can't tell you how many e mails and phone calls we have had. Maybe one day we will all get to see you again. Lots of love

8:08 AM, November 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A message from great auntie sybil: The photographs are so beautiful, and Nicole looks so sweet. I hope one day you will bring her to see all her relatives back in England, you know how much I would love to see you again, and of course Kelly, who looks so pretty too in the pictures. I hope you enjoy her and have lots of happy times together

8:39 AM, November 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you new cousin.
I am happy for you. You are so
cute.

love Erika Nicole

8:57 AM, November 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to our family new cousin! She is very cute!

9:02 AM, November 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jim and Kelly!
All my love to Nicole. Kyle asked me to tell you the previous message was from him. oops!
Keep sending us the pictures. She is adorable.
Love always Tam and Lew

9:05 AM, November 22, 2005  
Blogger Redheaded Chick said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful daughter!!!

10:46 AM, November 22, 2005  
Blogger Vicki Hammack said...

I can't believe you finally have her. She is so beautiful. Happy Father and Mother's day!!
Vicki

2:35 PM, November 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys! She's just beautiful and I can't wait to meet my neice. I don't know what your doing for Thanksgiving but I think you'll both agree that your spending it together in the most appropriate place and having your new daughter is all the celebration you need. We're both soooo happy for you! Love Jayne & Steve

4:01 PM, November 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is from tootsie's computer. Mom says congratulations on your beautiful angel. Hurry home so we can all see her! Love Mom.

4:49 PM, November 22, 2005  
Blogger Yoli said...

Oh wow I am here crying. What beautiful pictures, I am speechless with emotion. Congratulations to both you and Jim. What a beautiful Thanksgiving Spud!!! Oh I need more Kleenex!!!

Love,
Spud

5:55 PM, November 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter