Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Day 1- Flying to Los Angeles...

It's hard to believe, in approximately 12 hours, we'll be on our way. It seems like we've been waiting for this day for such a long time. Then, only 4 more days until Nicole is in our arms. It's almost a hard concept to grasp. I guess the reality of it will really set in when the orphanage nanny hands us this beautiful screaming baby girl. I can't wait!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust me Robin, getting rid of my clothes means I'm butt naked and that AIN'T a pretty site - ask Kelly. I wish you and Randall were both going with us.

8:50 AM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger Lisa and Shane said...

Enjoy your trip - hold that precious girl tight when you get her (I'm sure you will)... although I don't know you, you will be in my thoughts over the weekend.

Lisa from MSN
www.overtherainbowtochina.blogspot.com

2:09 PM, November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter