Monday, March 13, 2006

A Few Pictures!!!


Breakfast is done so it's time for my bath!!! Can you see the waffle in my mouth???




























This is fun Daddy! What a BIG bath tub!!!!











3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been a lurker for quite a while and am in the process of adopting from China. Thank you for sharing these pictures! They always brighten my day. And the videos are wonderful--I swear that I've shown the tax book one to everyone I know. Hilarious!

10:08 AM, March 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Cynnabon for your comment. Kelly and I wish you the best of luck with your adoption effort. It truly will be the most wonderful and demanding experience you will ever have. The tax book is one of our favorites also.

3:10 PM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Yoli said...

Love those pictures. It looks like Nicole and Daddy are enjoying the water. Good to see you both having fun!

Yoli
Mom to Sally in Inner Mongolia

5:37 PM, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter