Our Adoption Journey
Friday, February 10, 2006
Cute Pictures....
We're not trying to make a fashion statement here... just trying to bundle up because we're going outside! She loves wearing mittens! We are surprised at how well she can pick things (leaves, etc.) up with them even though they are two sizes too big for her!
I don't have enough hands!
I hope Mom appreciates all my help with the laundry.
Mom likes to carry me in the laundry basket. It's so fun. I hope she doesn't drop it though because I'm getting heavy.
posted by Kelly and Nicole at
4:36 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Kelly and Nicole
Location:
Panama City, Florida
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Happy 1st Birthday Nicole!!!
A few pictures of Nicole's first year.....
Really CUTE Pictures..........
Funny (Video Added)!
Another Video
New Videos
Cute Pictures
Just hanging out...
More Cute Pictures of Nicole...
Two More Videos