Saturday, February 18, 2006

Our first trip to the beach...



Today was a really special day for Nicole and I. We had a 'mommy-daughter' day out. She and I went to the beach and had a wonderful time!






























I'm running towards the waves in this picture! Mom better run fast (backwards) so she can catch me before the wave does!













This is so fun and exciting!!!!













Here is Nicole's very first shell she picked up and gave to mommy! I'm saving it for her.







































































Nicole has NO fear of the water!!!! She would go RUNNING towards the waves and just squeal with delight when the water splashed on her feet! It was like she had a really big bath tub and sandbox to play in. She loved it so much. I enjoyed every moment with her at the beach today. What a special day for the two of us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Redheaded Chick said...

These pictures are beautiful!!! I am so glad you had this special day with your daughter.

3:37 PM, February 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter