Monday, February 13, 2006

Sweet Nicole...


This is so funny. Nicole loves to make this expression. It's like she's immitating a shiver when it's cold out. It is so cute.













Come on Mom, enough with the pictures. I'm waiting for my scrambled eggs.












Time to bundle up again. It's a tad chilly outside. Finally... a late arrival of winter.











Nicole is doing wonderful. She's definitely keeping us on our toes. Her crawling days are over. Nicole not only walks but she runs. Needless to say... Mom is getting a whole lot of exercise these days.

When Dad asks her where his watch is, she points to it. When he asks her where his shoes are, she points to them as well. When it's bath time, she leads the way. She squeals with delight as she walks/runs either her dad or myself to the bathroom so she can have her bath. It's still her favorite time of day.

Her naps are getting shorter now as well. She'll still take one good nap in the morning but her second nap of the day is more like a power nap... 10-20 minutes.

She still is a wonderful eater. Not only will she eat anything we put in front of her but she'll find her own goodies to eat, such as leaves, cat food, lint, cat hair, etc. Luckily, I've been able to scoop whatever it is that she's chewing on out of her mouth before she swallows it. I'm sure I've missed a few though.

Speaking of scooping things out of her mouth... It's getting dangerous sticking my fingers in there. My little girl can bite hard with those teeth of hers. Ouch. I think there is another one coming in..... top left side.

When Nicole gets a hold of a tissue or a napkin, she'll stick it up to my nose. It's cute because she knows that you use tissue to blow your nose! What a smart cookie.

Nicole also knows what to do with the mail. She will carry it out to the mailbox, try and stick it in, close the door and try to lift up the flag. I'm impressed!

Nicole is such a joy. She is a good, happy and very smart little girl. We are both so thankful to have her in our family.

I'm sorry for the delays in getting posts out. It's very, very difficult to find time with Nicole and a very busy tax season. I'll do my best to get a post out every couple of days though.



1 Comments:

Blogger Yoli said...

Nicole gets more beautiful everyday. She is indeed very smart. Those pictures of you and the baby at the beach were so beautiful and sweet. You are doing a wonderful job my friend.

Spud

7:51 PM, February 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter