Thursday, February 23, 2006

1 year well-baby check-up....


I'm having fun!














To heck with the cats, I see my morning snack!














I'm exhausted after a rough morning at the doctors.












See my bandaids?













Nicole did very well at her well-baby check up. She's great with the doctor but isn't too fond of the shots. Our baby had to get 4 shots and a needle prick to the finger. Considering how painful it was for her, she did very, very well.

She's in great shape. She's 30" tall and almost 17 pounds. Her doctor doesn't have the Chinese growth chart (I'll print it off and give it to her at her next check-up in 6 months) but when comparing to the American growth chart, she's at about 75% percentile for her height and 5% for her weight. The doctor isn't the least bit concerned. She said that Nicole will be like most of us women want to be...... tall and thin.

Nicole still amazes me. Seeing bandaids isn't a regular thing for Nicole. I know I've had one on my finger a couple of times and she's had them on her legs on two occasions since we've had her, once from her first doctors appointment in December and then at this last appointment. We asked Nicole, "Where are your bandaids?". She pointed to them!!! Now, since they have been taken off, when we ask her where they are, she's looking at her legs for them. I can't believe how fast she picked that up!

Nicole now knows how to say 'eggs' in sign language! Yep... She's a smart cookie!

Her sleeping is getting much better too. We have a few rough nights here and there, which is to be expected, but over-all, there has been a huge improvement.

I'll post more pictures when I can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yoli said...

Glad to see she is doing so well Spud. She is a smart and healthy baby. Both of you must be very very proud.

Love,
Auntie Spud

3:40 PM, February 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter