Our Adoption Journey
Thursday, January 12, 2006
No More Counting Steps.... (already)
We can't count Nicole's steps anymore. She's done amazing tonight. She walked so far that we took out the tape measure. Our little girl walked 14 FEET unassisted!!!!! We're so darn proud of her.
It was so weird tonight... I was sitting at my computer and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a little person just walking by me. It was so funny! I'm used to seeing Nicole crawling by me, not walking!
Time for more baby-proofing!
posted by Kelly and Nicole at
7:46 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Kelly and Nicole
Location:
Panama City, Florida
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Laughing...
What a day....
She's walking so well....
What a doll....
More Playtime...
Thank You Vicki...
What a fun day we had...
Playing with her aunt and uncle...
Nicole met her Aunt Jayne and Uncle Steve today!
My baby has teeth......