Our Adoption Journey
Thursday, January 12, 2006
What a day....
I couldn't believe my eyes... This morning Nicole took 15 steps on her own!!!! No, that's not a typo either. Last Monday, she was at about 5-6 steps. Tuesday- 7 steps. Wednesday- 8 steps. Thursday (today)- 15 steps!!!!!!!!
Not only did I see her walk so far but Jim and I saw another tooth that has come through! Jim was playing with Nicole and her head was tilted back (kind of upside down) so we got a peak in her mouth. Sure enough... one new teeny tiny little tooth on the top was showing!
Talk about milestones..... Wow.
posted by Kelly and Nicole at
12:17 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Kelly and Nicole
Location:
Panama City, Florida
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
She's walking so well....
What a doll....
More Playtime...
Thank You Vicki...
What a fun day we had...
Playing with her aunt and uncle...
Nicole met her Aunt Jayne and Uncle Steve today!
My baby has teeth......
Happy New Year!
What a beautiful girl...