Monday, January 02, 2006

My baby has teeth......



My baby's teeth are coming through!












Here's a blurry picture of two teeth!













Mom... get your fingers out of my mouth!













Nicole and I had fun playing in her room today. She likes standing on her head!














Her eyes may be closed but it sure is a cute picture!














Ahhhhhh, she's playing with her little mirror. What a cutie-pie.














Yep, that's Kleenex in her hand. She loved it when we were in China and she still loves it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Two little "twoofies!", how cute!

I love the pic of her standing on her head too. Oh to be that flexible again! :)

Donna

9:58 PM, January 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you manage to get a picture of her teeth, Kel? It was hard enough to get just a little peek last week--actually, I never succeeded!

Love,
Mom

7:04 AM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger Yoli said...

I am so in love with her!!!! She is just adorable! The little teeths, the bow in her hair. You are making her even cuter!!! How can anyone resist that baby? I would have her sooooo spoiled.

Auntie Spud

Happy New Year my friend!

8:07 PM, January 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter