Monday, January 09, 2006

More Playtime...


Here is Nicole and her baby doll.














Ahhh, she's giving her a kiss.













I've been doing too much walking with this hippo, it's time to sit down and rest.














See how well I stand?














How precious!












Nicole is sleeping so much better at night. She's been waking up once for a bottle and maybe one or two times more just long enough for me to stick the corner of her blanket back in her mouth. That's about it. So, we're getting much more sleep these days. Thankfully.

She's eating very well too. She'll sample anything and likes almost everything we've given her so far. She loves sharing popsicles with her dad and chocolate with me. One thing that she is not the least bit fond of are crab cakes! She spit it out so fast.... too funny.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Too cute! Your mommy loved her baby dolls too!

Love,
Grandma D

8:12 PM, January 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable. I actually say, "Aww," aloud when I check out the blog and see her pictures. I recently chose CCAI and am in the very early stage of the application process.
Thanks for your wonderful blog!
Cynnabon

3:04 PM, January 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter