Sunday, January 15, 2006

I've added video links!!!!!

I'm so excited! I've figured out how to add video to Nicole's blog (with the help of Becca... Thank You). Under 'Links', you'll see videos. Click on that and you can watch some short video clips we've taken of Nicole!

I'll be adding more video links but it takes quite a bit of time for it to process.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Kell on figuring out how to add the video! That is very good. She is definately walking. You will have your hands full now.

7:32 AM, January 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the videos! I see Jim is enjoying "Beethoven's Wig" now!

Love you,
Mom

7:38 PM, January 15, 2006  
Blogger Yoli said...

OH LOCK AWAY STUFF NOW!!!! Those videos are great!!! So smart of you to figure out how to post them. I am going to have to enlist your help when Sally comes.

Spud

7:16 PM, January 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter