

Hi Everyone!
I have no idea if Jim has posted any pictures of our CCAI representatives so I will go ahead and do it. The pictures didn't come out well but at least you can see who has been holding our hands throughout this amazing process. One of the pictures is with Patrick, he was our Hong Kong Rep. I don't know if Jim got a picture of JoAnn or not. If so, I can't find it. Anyway, that picture was taken at the airport in Shenzhen. He took us on great tours of Hong Kong. He had quite a good sense of humor too. One of the other pictures is taken with Nicole, Daphne and her sister, Ellen. Daphne and Ellen are our reps here, in Changsha. They are wonderful ladies. They love all of our babies so much and you can tell, being a rep isn't just their job... They LOVE what they do. Their heart is in it completely.
We can't be more thankful that we have gone through CCAI for our adoption. When they say they will hold our hands through this process... they mean it. If we need help with anything, they are here for us. I already knew that a doctor was going to check out our babies on the day we received them but I had no idea we were going to get a follow-up visit as well. Yesterday, Dr. Su came over to check up on Nicole again since she had a cold on 'Gotcha Day'. Any medicine Nicole has needed, they have provided to us. They even offered to have Dr. Su check me out since I was feeling so bad the other day. I didn't though because it's just a cold combined with allergies and pure exhaustion. Thankfully, Nicole's cold is getting much better and so is mine. Unfortunately, we shared our germs with Jim. He's now starting to get a cold. Hopefully, it'll pass soon.