Friday, March 02, 2007

More Great News.....

Keep the great news on comin'!!!!!! Nicole peed on her potty for the first time on February 26th. The second time said "I have to go poo-poo". I asked her if she wanted to go poo-poo on the potty. She said yes! So, I sat her down quickly and she peed right then and there (in the potty)! So, even though she didn't have to go #2, she is recognizing the feeling of having to go because she told me. :) The third (yes, I said 3rd time) time (3/2) she went was this morning. She just happened to be sitting there and she went! You go girl!!!!!! Mommy is so proud of you!!!!!!!! I think a part of what is helping is that I am letting her roam the bathroom naked when I'm trying to get dressed in the mornings. So, between her getting up and down from the potty and then realizing that she isn't wearing a diaper, it is encouraging her to go on the potty instead of on the floor. I'm so proud of my baby!

The other great news is that our I-171H has been mailed to Houston to get authenticed! We should be getting it back early next week. The other two documents that we were waiting to come back from the Consulate DID come back yesterday and have already been mailed to CCAAI (our agency). We are down to our last document (I-171H) to get back from the Consulate and then it will go to CCAI for translation. After that... It goes to China. Let the wait begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter