It looks like Nicole is having a busy day at the office with her cell phone and coffee cup in hand. Of course, she's dressed in style all the way down to her accessories~ Sunglasses and all. Yes, I'll hold on while you take my picture.
Nicole loves having her picture taken, can you tell?
Nicole does a wonderful job immitating real life. Here she is, sipping on her coffee and talking on the phone just like her Mommy and Daddy do (Her Daddy more-so than her Mommy these days).
I don't think I'll ever get over how beautiful Nicole is. She is so photogenic too.
Look at those rosy cheeks and perfectly pink lips! I just want to kiss all over my sweet little baby. Nicole is always seeing me put on the chapstick that I'm addicted to~ she wanted her own. So, I bought her some lip gloss. In this picture, she is looking at the good job she did putting it on.
The next few pictures show the radiant smile that Nicole has. Doesn't she just light up the room?


Nicole still enjoys reading her books and singing. She still loves the water but lately, she's had a preference of taking a shower versus a bath. It'll be interesting to see how she does in the pool this summer. Nicole loves blowing bubbles, riding on her tricycle, drawing, playing with her baby dolls, talking on her toy cell and playing house (making dinner, coffee, doing dishes, etc. with her Little Mermaid kitchen). She is still quite the little helper too. She insists on helping me fold clothes, put them away, sweeping the floor and the like.
As far as eating is concerned, Nicole still eats well as a whole. She isn't picky with her food (thankfully). I think the biggest problem we have with her eating is that she is enjoying throwing her food too much.
The latest phase that she is going through is taking off clothes. She doesn't only like to take off her baby dolls clothes but she likes to take hers off as well (diaper included at times).