Saturday, February 10, 2007

Birthday Pictures



Happy Birthday Nicole! We're celebrating it a day late because Daddy was out of town and didn't get back until it was your nigh-night time.

Look at all these presents you got! Have fun opening them!













Mmmmm, lots of play food!















It's making me so hungry that I think I'll take a bite out of this big juicy hamburger.

















Time to tuck my baby in- it's naptime for her.














This is such a fun day!














I love my new Little Mermaid night gown!
















Time to get ready to go outside and blow some bubbles.


















There a soooooooooooo many bubbles!



























































































Here's her Little Mermaid cake.















Nicole loved hearing us sing Happy Birthday to her. Of course, she saw the cake coming to her and really, really wanted it. :) Can you tell?










Ooooooooh, hurry up and cut the cake! It looks yummy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Yoli said...

Happy Birthday, Nicole!!! What a transformation! You are one beautiful and happy girl.

Love,
Auntie Spud

6:15 PM, February 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter