Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Growing up too quickly

Boy, I feel like Nicole has grown up over night. I don't know what happened but when I picked her up from school today, she just seemed to have blossomed into my little girl, not just my baby.

After we got home from school, she told her Daddy that she wanted to put her sippy cup in the refrigerator. When Nicole and I were outside blowing bubbles, she accidentally bumped into my hand and said, "Oops, I'm sorry Mommy". This evening, I was just fascinated watching her in her room. She went into her closet, grabbed a pull-up diaper, took off her pajama bottoms, took off her regular diaper, put her pull-ups on and then put her pajama bottoms back on (oops- two legs in one pant leg). It was so impressive watching her. Tonight, she accidentally dropped her baby doll and said, "I hurt baby, I'm sorry" and then gave her baby a kiss.

Nicole has been extra loving since she got home from school... Kisses, kisses and more kisses. It was wonderful! She is such an angel.

Now, an update on our adoption... We got our LAST document back from the Consulate in Houston today. I sent it overnight to our agency so they will be getting it tomorrow. It will go to translation (takes a week or less) and then off to China it goes! Yeah!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a little sweetie. How quickly she is maturing.

Love you,
Mom/Grandma

7:51 PM, March 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is growing up so fast, and is such a sweet little girl. How luckly we all are.

love, Gwyn/Nana

4:45 PM, March 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter