Thursday, January 04, 2007

Mommy's new toy...


Here is Mommy's new toy!
















Nicole loves it but not quite as much as I do!!! When she first walked in and saw it in the living room, the first thing she said was "Piano"! I hope we don't have to block it off from her but she doesn't hesititate in standing up on the bench (trying to turn the pages), banging her bottle or her sippy cup on it, etc. Ouch.

She loves banging away on it though. Grandma... I think maybe someday, Nicole and I can play a duet on it like we used to do when I lived at home.
We went over to Pastor and Robins house to hang out with the family. Nicole is having fun playing with Leila.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the picture grandpa was waiting for--the one of you and Nicole at the piano. I suspect that you two will play duets some day, just as we did. Oh that dear memory!

Love you,
Mom

9:56 AM, January 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter