Our Adoption Journey
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Ohhhh Baby....
Nicole is doing really well at daycare, better than her Mommy and Daddy. She will cry when we leave but thankfully, it's only for a few minutes. After that, she's fine. She plays well, eats well and naps well while she is there and she comes home in a great mood!
I can't begin to list all the words Nicole is saying now. She's trying to repeat almost everything we are saying. She's also beginning to say a couple of words grouped together such as... french fries, E.T. phone home, I don't know, tennis ball, hold you, get down, etc. Nicole is also doing very well with numbers too. We will hold our fingers up (1-5) and most times, she tells us how many fingers we're holding up.
I've added a video of Nicole saying "Ohhhh baby" when she saw a picture of Johnny Depp on a cereal box. I'm trying to teach her to say "Johnny Depp is gorgeous" but she hasn't quite mastered that yet. She can say Johnny 'H'epp and gorgeous but she hasn't put them together yet.
posted by Kelly and Nicole at
7:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Kelly and Nicole
Location:
Panama City, Florida
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
First Day at Daycare....
Cute Pictures
18 Month Check-up
What a cutie-pie
Playing the Harp
Water Park
Pictures
Nicole and her dolls...
Blowing Bubbles with Daddy
Pictures and two videos