Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What a cutie-pie


I don't know why I have toys when I have boxes!
































I hope I get these pots put away before Mommy sees this mess.













Oops... Too late!













Our baby is turning 18 months old tomorrow. She's growing up way too quickly.

Nicole is still such a little helper. She loves to help with the laundry, dishes, sweeping, dusting and anything else we'll let her do. She still really loves playing in the water and reading books.

Her sleeping is on and off. Some nights, she'll sleep all night long. Other nights, she'll wake up once or twice. Luckily, on those nights, she'll go back to sleep on her own pretty quickly or shortly after we change her diaper and lay her back down. Her naps are also on and off. Some days, she'll take a morning and an afternoon nap while other days she will only take the afternoon nap.

Nicole still eats very well. There aren't too many foods that she doesn't like. Tonight was the first night she used a fork (the baby kind). She does very well with using the fork and the spoon when feeding herself but she still likes to use her hands as well. One problem that I haven't quite figured out how to stop yet is her enjoyment of throwing the food on the floor.

A few more words that Nicole is saying now are: yellow, blue, green, purple, rain, E.T. (from the movie), M&M's, pizza, daisy, up, no, yes, love, two, four, five, eight, nine, broom and flower. I know there are many more words but those are all I can think of at the moment.

Nicole is an extremely happy little girl. She loves to give Mommy and Daddy a lot of kisses and hugs. I'm loving that! It's such a wonderful feeling to have those precious little arms wrapped around my neck when she is giving me a great big hug. Ahhhhhh...... That melts my heart.

I am one very proud Mom.



1 Comments:

Blogger Yoli said...

I love the pictures and the update on Nicole. You are killing me with the light blue letters though, after reading that I have no eye sight left! Please change the color font for your poor spud friend.

7:09 PM, August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter