Saturday, July 29, 2006

Pictures


Nicole is wearing a top that we bought her when we were in China. It's such a pretty color on her. Actually, Nicole looks pretty in every color!

I had to take these pictures pretty quick because Nicole loves to pull the bows out of her hair. She wants them in her hair yet at the same time, loves to pull them out!




















We were listening to 'I'm a little teapot', so Nicole is leaning to her side.... She is doing the 'Tip me over and pour me out'.
























2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a pretty color on her. But like you said, she seems to look good in any color. Where is the video doing "I'm a little teapot"?

Love you,
Mom

9:32 AM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Donna said...

Turquoise/blue is such a good color for Nicole! She's cuter every time I see her! How does she do that?

:)

Donna

2:23 PM, August 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter