Monday, January 23, 2006

Just hanging out...


Yep, she wants another bath!















See her cute outfit? You'd think it was summer here and not January!

















What a cutie-pie.

















Now that Nicole is so much more mobile, we're having to watch her ever-so-closely. She's not only mobile but she's QUICK!

Even though she's wanted to play with the fireplace before, she can now climb up onto it and reach inside. Uh-oh... Good thing we need to run the a/c right now or else we'd have a major problem having a fire in the fireplace!

We also can no longer let her stand beside the bathtub without us being within arms reach because she is to the point of almost being able to climb over the edge of the tub.

I'll do my best to keep Nicole's blog updated regularly but if I go a few days without posting, please understand that it is tax season now and we are very busy.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks great. I know that you are both busy and tired. I am not family but I am proud of how you are doing.

8:43 PM, January 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter