Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Final Travel Packet...

We read through our Final Travel Packet yesterday. Can I say.... It's a tad overwhelming???

We're in travel group 881. There are a total of 12 couples (including us) in our group. We'll also be traveling with group 888, which has 4 couples. I see us making quite a few new friends on our journey!

The day after we get to Hong Kong, we already have a tour planned. I'm not sure where we'll be going or what we'll be seeing though. I guess we'll be surprised! The following day, we'll be leaving Hong Kong to go to Changsha, where we'll be staying until the 29th.

The most exciting part is our 'Gotcha Day'. For those of you who are unfamiliar with that term, Gotcha Day is the day we receive our daughter. So... Our Gotcha Day is 11/22 at 10:30am!!! We will finally hold our daughter!

Between the 24th-27th, while waiting for more paperwork to get processed, we'll be doing some shopping and touring. We'll be visiting Martyr's Park, the Embroidery Factor and Riverside Park.

Next stop, Guangzhou. Nicole will be getting her physical and her visa photo done there. 12/1, we have our appointment at the Consulate!

12/3.. Home Sweet Home!

1 Comments:

Blogger Yoli said...

I can't wait Spud!!!

Yoli

7:00 PM, November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter