Our Adoption Journey
Monday, October 31, 2005
Adoption Announcement...
I finished working on Nicole's adoption announcement yesterday. Well, I haven't printed them off yet but Jim and I have decided on the card, the layout, the font and the verbiage we liked. I need to buy some envelopes though.. I'm out.
We're hoping to get our Consulate appointment date and time sometime this week. Ideally, we'll get it today so we have a better idea as to when we're leaving. I can't believe it's less than 3 weeks away though! Boy, 10 years has sure been a long gestation period. It'll be well worth the wait though.
posted by Kelly and Nicole at
5:21 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Kelly and Nicole
Location:
Panama City, Florida
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
An Explanation of what a Travel Notice is...
Great News.... We got our Travel Notice!!!!!!!
How Sweet...
Trying to stay busy...
Nicole's Playpen
We must be getting close...
Gifts from Grandma and Grandpa...
Sent more paperwork in today....
More Shopping...
Travel Packet 2!!!!!!!!!!!