Our Adoption Journey
Monday, November 07, 2005
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Jim! I love you!
We picked out a date for Nicole's Baptism! We're having her baptized on Christmas morning. It'll be so wonderful! Our parents will be in town too so that'll be even more special having them here with us. What a special day!
It's hard to believe that we're going to China NEXT WEEK! I guess I better finish up our to-do list before we run out of time.
We should be getting our in-China itinerary today! I can't wait to see what the details are.
posted by Kelly and Nicole at
6:26 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Kelly and Nicole
Location:
Panama City, Florida
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
We have Travel Dates!!!!!!!!!
Happy November!!!!!!!!!
Updated Pictures!!!
Consulate Appointment...
Gifts from Nana...
Adoption Announcement...
An Explanation of what a Travel Notice is...
Great News.... We got our Travel Notice!!!!!!!
How Sweet...
Trying to stay busy...