Thursday, November 03, 2005

We have Travel Dates!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this day is finally here! Last night we got our sample itinerary from JC Travel. Oh goodness, there were many happy tears shed. :) It looks like we'll be leaving here in TWO weeks! Can you believe that?? I can't. I'm in a state of shock. I guess that is better than being nervous. We'll be in flight for 21.5 hours on our way to Hong Kong. We leave here on the 17th and get to Hong Kong on the 19th. I'm not sure what our itinerary is after we arrive in Hong Kong. I'm sure CCAI will let us know soon since they are handling the 'in China' flights.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful trip. I can't wait to see the pictures on your blog! BTW- your daughter is beautiful and I'm sure you will be a beautiful family!
Heather E. (from MSN Group)
LID July 20, 2005 for Sydney (or Twins!)
www.EncinosaFamily.com

9:32 AM, November 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW- We're in Tallahassee so maybe we can meet sometime after both of our daughters are home!

Heather E.
www.EncinosaFamily.com

9:34 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Donna said...

This is so exciting! Well, except the 20+ hour flight! But still it's incredibly exciting! Before you know it, you'll be heading to the airport and after that the time will really fly! Congratulations on surviving all the way until now! I know it must have felt like it would never happen, huh!

:::hugs!:::

Donna

10:10 PM, November 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a test

7:30 AM, November 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trying to teach mom L how to post, what a job:)

7:34 AM, November 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is becoming a big job, teaching ma how to post:)

7:38 AM, November 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter