Saturday, May 17, 2008

See New Blog

As most of you know, Jim and I are in the middle of a very nasty divorce. I have created a new blog for "my" new family...... Nicole, Flossie (our cat) and myself. Without going into details, I want you to know that I am truly happy now and Nicole is doing very well throughout this difficult time.

I have created a new blog for Nicole... http://www.nicolesjourneycontinues.blogspot.com/

For those of you who pray, please pray that this divorce ends quickly and more importantly, that Nicole stays safe and strong throughout this whole process.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So why did the judge give Jim custody of Nicole and you only get to see her 2 weekends a month?

10:19 PM, May 19, 2008  
Blogger Lissa said...

Wow, anonymous isn't only a nasty tempered person, but too cowardly to even admit to who they are. Much love to you and your new family, I will keep you all in my prayers.
Much love,
Lissa

5:32 AM, June 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter