Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Adorable Pictures


Nicole loves to paint with watercolors!












































































So serious...


















Nicole still is still a helper when she's not in her "terrible two's moment". Here, she is putting the utensils away for Mommy.











Snug as a bug in a rug. She's so precious.













I forgot to post this picture with the other zoo pictures.






4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe these beautiful pictures of our adorable little granddaughter, she looks so happy doing her painting. She gets more beautiful every day. Wonderful pictures, Kelly.

7:25 PM, May 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much older Nicole looks. I agree Gwyn, she gets more beautiful every day.

Love,
Mom/grandma

7:34 PM, May 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Mother's Day with your beautiful little girl, Kelly. She is so lucky to have such a great Mom as you.

Happy Mother's Day
love, Gwyn/Nana

7:57 PM, May 12, 2007  
Blogger Yoli said...

Just beautiful, she has such huge eyes.

3:26 PM, June 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter