Friday, September 29, 2006

Finally Some Updates....

It's been a while since I've posted. I'm sorry about that. We've been quite busy here.

Needless to say, Nicole is just as beautiful as ever!

When we're driving, I love to watch Nicole when she hears a song on the radio that she likes. She'll start dancing away. I love it!





Nicole is still chatterbox. She repeats almost everything we say. She can even put things together, such as... Daddy's outside, Mommy's eating, Mommy's running, Daddy's working, Mao sleeping, etc.

When she wants her diaper changed, she'll go into her closet and bring out a diaper (or ten), take it to me and then just plop down on the floor. I think that is an obvious hint that she wants changed.




She still likes to help her mom sweep the kitchen floor. I have to do it REAL FAST otherwise, Nicole sweeps the dirt away from where I'm trying to get it!









Nicole still loves to help with everything. Even after we eat dinner, she'll push all the chairs back for us. She'll wipe the table down too, of course, that is when she is still sitting in her booster seat or in 'Mommy's chair'.










Look at that smile!!!!!!!!













Nicole is still a shoe girl. If any shoes are laying around, she'll find them.











Nicole is learning how to drink from a regular cup. Yep... No lid! She does really well with it when she's thirsty otherwise she'll blow bubbles or spit it out. She also likes to dip her food into her drink.

We're undecided as to whether she is left-handed or right-handed. She seems to switch back and forth between the two. When it comes to eating, she seems to do better with her left hand.





Nicole is sitting on the Winnie the Pooh couch that she has that folds into a bed. I put some sheets and matress cover over it and Nicole now sleeps on that at night. We're one step away from moving her up to a toddlers bed. Oh my... My baby is growing up too quickly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole is getting to be such a big girl! Her hair is so much longer than when we were there in June, and we can see those new teeth now. Can't wait for you to get here Nicole--it won't be too much longer!

9:27 PM, September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter