Saturday, October 22, 2005

Nicole's Playpen


4 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I love the color!

9:10 AM, October 22, 2005  
Blogger Family Bits said...

Kelly, Im so excited for you. I'll be watching your journey daily, I can't wait...so I KNOW you can't.

5:51 AM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Yoli said...

Spud this it is gorgeous! So pretty! Do I see three kitties on the left hand side? Or I am now imagining things?

RSpud

12:59 PM, October 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soon you'll have a little one to play in that playpen. I can't wait to watch your journey on your blog and possibly meet Nicole in the future (we're in Tallahassee!). BTW- how did you get your three cats to line up like that. Food?
Heather (from MSN Board)
LID July 20, 2005 for Sydney (or Twins!)
wwww.EncinosaFamily.com

12:26 PM, October 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter