Our Adoption Journey
Saturday, October 08, 2005
Started Packing Already
Yeah, I know, it's way too early to start packing but I have. I'm too excited about picking up Nicole! Today I went shopping and picked up almost all of our over-the-counter meds to take with us. I sorted them all out, put them all in ziplock bags and packed them into the diaper bag. That may not be much packing but it's a start!
I also stocked up on some baby food, diapers and wipes. Oh.... we're getting so close!!!!!! I LOVE shopping for Nicole. It's so much fun!
posted by Kelly and Nicole at
6:34 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Kelly and Nicole
Location:
Panama City, Florida
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Our Precious Baby...
Our Beautiful Daughter
Today is Referral Day!
New CD's for Nicole...
Started Immunizations Today...
Watching the Clock....