Our Adoption Journey
Thursday, October 13, 2005
More Shopping...
I finally bought a playpen for Nicole today! It is so cute. I have been searching for a while now and the only one I liked was a display model at Walmart and of course, none in stock. So today, I decided to try the other Walmart in town and sure enough... They had that same playpen in stock! Needless to say... I got it. It's so cute. Flossy (one of our cats) likes it too. It's a light green with a Winnie-the-pooh theme. It's really, really cute. I even assembled it myself! How impressive!
posted by Kelly and Nicole at
7:54 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Kelly and Nicole
Location:
Panama City, Florida
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Travel Packet 2!!!!!!!!!!!
Started Packing Already
Our Precious Baby...
Our Beautiful Daughter
Today is Referral Day!
New CD's for Nicole...
Started Immunizations Today...
Watching the Clock....