Our Adoption Journey
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Fort Bragg
Nicole is sound asleep in her bed at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Mommy and Daddy are giving Nicole lots of loving before we go to Fort Bragg to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary a few days early.
I think Nicole thinks that we are giving her too much kissing and loving. It's hard leaving our baby. We know Grandma and Grandpa will spoil her rotten and give her lots of loving but still.... We love our little girl.
Here are a couple of pictures of the room we are staying in. Nice, huh? It doesn't compare to the ocean view though!!!
Is this not a beautiful view or what? We see this from our room!
Some of you might be wondering why I (we) are on the computer while on our anniversary weekend. Well, I admit... I am a computer junkie! Ha. Good thing they have wireless connection here!
posted by Kelly and Nicole at
3:40 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Kelly and Nicole
Location:
Panama City, Florida
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
More Pictures
A few miscellaneous pictures from today...
Happy Halloween
Pumpkin Patch
A few pictures...
Backyard pictures...
Cute Pictures
Stunning
What a beautiful daughter we have...
New Video