Thursday, December 22, 2005

Nicole met Nana and Granddad!


Nicole, meet your Nana....




























And your Granddad!















First time Grandparents! Congratulations!




























Thank you for the Santa hat Aunt Tammy!




























Nicole was sharing her toy with both grandmas.














Just hangin' out before bedtime.





























Duplicate picture. I'm afraid to delete it right now because I'm sleep deprived and have already had to re-post these pictures 3 times since I accidently kept deleting them all!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the hat!!! Glad to see the grandparents all arrived safely.
Love to you all and Happy Xmas

Jane

4:56 AM, December 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice looking family! Enjoy the Christmas holiday. p.s. What a cute hat.
Love Sissy

10:53 AM, December 22, 2005  
Blogger Yoli said...

That looks like a very happy first meeting!!! Obviously they are as in love with Nicole as you guys are. Loved the pictures Spud. Merry Christmas to all!!!

Yoli & Jose

3:20 PM, December 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter