Monday, December 19, 2005

A little bit about Nicole...

No pictures on this post but I just thought I'd share some tid-bits about our precious Nicole. She is quite a happy baby. When you see her tongue sticking out... she's having a great time. She is not a picky eater at all. She likes scrambled eggs, french toast, scalloped potatoes, popsicles, almost any baby food, oatmeal, etc. I can only get her to drink juices or water if it's given to her with a medicine dropper. Hopefully, she'll drink it from a bottle soon though.

Her favorite time is bath time. Just standing by the tub while it's filling up with water gets her so excited! She also loves sitting on mom and dad's shoulders. Especially if we're standing in front of a mirror. She loves looking at herself.

She likes to chase after the cats but they are too quick for her. When she sees them, she gets too excited and starts jumping, waving her arms and screaming. Needless to say, the cats take off running.

I'll have to type more later... Time to feed Nicole!

Tammy- We won't forget about you guys! I'll still post with mom and dad here!!!!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She gets more adorable every day. We can't wait to see her and give her a big smooch! Loved the picture of her with the bow on her head. What a cutie!

Love Grandma L

1:40 AM, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter