Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Breakfast Time...


Mmmmm, she sure does love her Cherrios!













Anxiously waiting for dads delicious scrambled eggs. He's quite the cook!












Interesting. I had not been able to get Nicole to drink any juice or water, only her rice formula. Since she was so good at taking her medicine while in China, I thought I'd try to give her juice using her medicine dropper. Sure enough... It worked!







Nicole had a pretty good night last night. She woke up around 11pm so I gave her a small bottle, changed her diaper and she went right back to sleep. A couple of hours later, she woke up again so I put the corner of her blanket in her mouth (very soothing to her) and she fell asleep right away. That happened about 4 times throughout the night. Basically, that is the way it was every night in China. Maybe that means she is beginning to get used to the time and is getting on her 'normal' routine. I feel more rested than I had in a while since she wasn't up playing from 11:30pm to 4:00am. This is a good sign. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!!!
Keep the pics coming!
Love sissy/auntie

5:08 PM, December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter